Your safety and well-being remain our top priority, and as such, we have put in place certain measures to ensure the health and well-being of our congregants in an effort to reduce and eliminate the possibility of the spread of the virus. We count on your continued cooperation and patience while we enforce these restrictions as per public health guidelines:
- Anyone experiencing any symptoms of illness should not attend (fever, runny nose, coughing, sneezing, etc), even if it is a mild cold.
- Those with weak immune systems and those with with chronic medical conditions (emphysema, diabetes, asthma, heart condition, COPD, etc) should stay at home.
- We highly recommend that elders with any medical condition pray at home.
- Please pray at the marked positions only, and maintain 2 meter distancing at all times: no handshaking or hugging.
- We highly recommend that sisters pray at home.
- Please leave the Masjid property and parking lot promptly after end of congregational prayers. No socializing or hanging out please, and pray sunnah prayers at home.
The volunteers at the masjid intend to do their best to enforce the social distancing rules, mask wearing, and sanitization guidelines. Anyone not following these rules will be reported to authorities for putting the entire congregation at risk.
Disclaimer While safety of the community is of utmost priority, there is still some risk present with visiting the Masjid. Each individual bears responsibility for their own actions and the Masjid or its management will not be held liable for any complications arising from your visit to the Masjid.