The policies below are to be followed at all times. If you would like to hold an event at the Masjid, please print and fill out the Activity Request Form and submit it to an Executive for approval. Thank you for your cooperation.
Activity Request Form
1. Food and beverages will not be allowed in the hallways, prayer areas, and parking lot.
2. Parking on driveways and fire routes is strictly prohibited. Vehicles will be towed at the owner's expense.
3. Activities must be confined to facilities assigned to the applicant.
4. The number of people attending the event should not exceed the number specified in the application.
5. No function of un-Islamic nature will be allowed on Waterloo Masjid premises. Islamic behavior and code of ethics is expected by all participants.
6. No unauthorized fundraising will be permitted.
7. No gathering or meeting of a politcal nature will be permitted.
8. The applicant(s) shall be responsible for the conduct and supervision of all people attending the event and shall see that all regulations in this contract are strictly observed.
9. The exits must be kept free from obstruction at all times.
10. Smoking is not permitted at any time inside the building or on the Masjid premises.
11. Financial responsibility for any damages to the Masjid property will be borne by the applicant(s).
12. During the course of the event, the applicant(s) bears responsibility for payment of any fee(s) charged by the Municipality or Fire department for a false fire alarm, or any such emergency.
13. Any individuals affiliated with the applicant and/or event will not under any circumstances hold the Masjid responsible for any claims regarding damages against persons or property which may be brought about during or as a consequence of this event/activity.
14. Any changes to the application (i.e. change of date, time, space, or equipment) must be notified to the management 2 week prior to the event.
1. Setting up and storing away tables and chairs (if used) will be the responsibility of the applicant.
2. No wiring shall be modified for lighting and/or sound systems including P.A. systems.
3. The equipment to be used during the event should be the same as specified on the application. Other equipments must be approved by the Management at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
4. No storage space will be granted to outside organizations.
1. No storage space is granted in the kitchen before or after the event.
2. Cooking or warming and/or serving of food through the kitchen is not permitted unless approved by the management.
3. All leftover food, beverages, etc should be removed from the premises immediately after the event. The Masjid will not be responsible if any of these items are misplaced.
4. Garbage bags will be supplied by Waterloo Masjid.
5. All dishes (plates, glasses, utensils, etc) should be removed from the halls and left in the kitchen.
6. The kitchen area including other areas of gatherings must be cleaned properly before leaving the premises.
7. Financial responsibility for any damages to the Masjid applianced will be borne by the applicant(s).
8. Absolutely no children allowed in the kitchen.