Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatuAllahi wa barakatuhu
May peace be upon you, and God's mercy and blessings
Registration for Weekend School and Qur'an Evening School is on Sunday Aug 23 2020 from 12pm to 3pm.
- Class availability is on first come first serve basis.
- Classes will be conducted online through Zoom.
- Fee for Weekend School is $150 per student, and for Qur'an Evening School is $100 per student.
- Please download the Registration Form, fill out completely and bring it with you on the day of registration.
- If your child is 6 years old or younger, please bring his/her health card too.
- Payment is encouraged through the debit/credit card machine available at the Masjid.
All classes will be conducted online through Zoom for the School Year 2020-2021.
- Weekend School classes will be on Saturday or Sunday according to the follow schedule:
- Level 1: Saturday 9:45am to 11:45am.
- Level 2: Sunday 10:00am to 12:00pm.
- Level 3: Sunday 9:45am to 11:45am.
- Level 4: Saturday 11:45am to 2:15pm.
- Level 5 and 6: Sunday 11:45am to 2:15pm.
- Qur'an Evening School classes will be on weekdays between 5:30 to 7:30pm:
- Students will be placed in a 30 minutes time slot as a group.
- One group will have classes on Mondays & Wednesdays, and the other group on Tuesdays & Thursdays.
- Group and time assignment will be announced later insha Allah.
- Tuesday, September 1st 2020 | Muharram 13, 1442
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "While a man was walking he felt thirsty and went down a well and drank water from it. On coming out of it, he saw a dog panting and eating mud because of excessive thirst. The man said, 'This (dog) is suffering from the same problem as that of mine. So he (went down the well), filled his shoe with water, caught hold of it with his teeth and climbed up and watered the dog. Allah thanked him for his (good) deed and forgave him." The people asked, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Is there a reward for us in serving (the) animals?" He replied, "Yes, there is a reward for serving any animate."
عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said,
" بَيْنَا رَجُلٌ يَمْشِي فَاشْتَدَّ عَلَيْهِ الْعَطَشُ، فَنَزَلَ بِئْرًا فَشَرِبَ مِنْهَا،
"While a man was walking he felt thirsty and went down a well and drank water from it.
ثُمَّ خَرَجَ فَإِذَا هُوَ بِكَلْبٍ يَلْهَثُ، يَأْكُلُ الثَّرَى مِنَ الْعَطَشِ،On coming out of it, he saw a dog panting and eating mud because of excessive thirst.He replied, "Yes, there is a reward for serving any animate."
فَقَالَ لَقَدْ بَلَغَ هَذَا مِثْلُ الَّذِي بَلَغَ بِي فَمَلأَ خُفَّهُ ثُمَّ أَمْسَكَهُ بِفِيهِ، ثُمَّ رَقِيَ، فَسَقَى الْكَلْبَ
(The man) then said, 'This (dog) is suffering from the same problem as that of mine. So he (went down the well), filled his shoe with water, caught hold of it with his teeth and climbed up and watered the dog.
فَشَكَرَ اللَّهُ لَهُ، فَغَفَرَ لَهُ
Allah thanked him for his (good) deed and forgave him.
. قَالُوا يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ، وَإِنَّ لَنَا فِي الْبَهَائِمِ أَجْرًا
The people asked, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Is there a reward for us in serving (the) animals?"
قَالَ " فِي كُلِّ كَبِدٍ رَطْبَةٍ أَجْرٌ ".
Guidelines for Masjid Re-opening Stage
To enter the Masjid, it is compulsory to have a mask, prayer matt, and to peform wudhu at home. Also, Jumu'ah prayers are limited to first 200 people entering the mosque (first-come first-serve).
- Please stay tuned for future live streaming events, inshaAllah. Many of the recorded live streams, over the last several weeks, are being put up on the Imam's YouTube channel, inshaAllah.
- Imam's YouTube channel: youtube.com/ourimam.
Future events will be announced inshaAllah..