Registration for Weekend School and Qur'an Evening School is on Sunday Aug 23 2020 from 12pm to 3pm.
- Class availability is on first come first serve basis.
- Classes will be conducted online through Zoom.
- Fee for Weekend School is $150 per student, and for Qur'an Evening School is $100 per student.
- Please download the Registration Form, fill out completely and bring it with you on the day of registration.
- If your child is 6 years old or younger, please bring his/her health card too.
- Payment is encouraged through the debit/credit card machine available at the Masjid.
All classes will be conducted online through Zoom for the School Year 2020-2021.
- Weekend School classes will be on Saturday or Sunday according to the follow schedule:
- Level 1: Saturday 9:45am to 11:45am.
- Level 2: Sunday 10:00am to 12:00pm.
- Level 3: Sunday 9:45am to 11:45am.
- Level 4: Saturday 11:45am to 2:15pm.
- Level 5 and 6: Sunday 11:45am to 2:15pm.
- Qur'an Evening School classes will be on weekdays between 5:30 to 7:30pm:
- Students will be placed in a 30 minutes time slot as a group.
- One group will have classes on Mondays & Wednesdays, and the other group on Tuesdays & Thursdays.
- Group and time assignment will be announced later insha Allah.
- Please stay tuned for future live streaming events, inshaAllah. Many of the recorded live streams, over the last several weeks, are being put up on the Imam's YouTube channel, inshaAllah.
- Imam's YouTube channel: youtube.com/ourimam.
Future events will be announced inshaAllah..
Click here to download and print this years Ramadan timetable. The first day of fasting is Tuesday April 13.
Masjid restrictions due to pandemic during Ramadan
- Please pray at home, and because of this difficult situation insha Allah you will be rewarded like praying in a masjid.
- During Ramadan the masjid will remain open for 15% capacity (only 100 brothers and 10 sisters) for all prayers including 3 Jumuahs and Salatul Isha followed by short Taraweeh. With this capacity, it is not possible for everyone to join. Management encourages you to pray at home. Note that we can't pray Salatul Isha outside the building because we can't turn on the speakers outside.
- We are not allowed to remove face masks while inside the Masjid, so please don't bring any food or drink inside.
- Masjid will open only a few minutes before each salah. If you pray Magrib at the Masjid, you should leave right away and pray your sunnah at home.
- Like before, the washrooms remain closed, and children under 15 years are not allowed.
Recorded Live Streams
Aqeedah - Islamic Creed
Every Sunday at 11:30am inshaallah
Aqeedah #1 - recorded May 31st, 2020
Aqeedah #2 - recorded June 7th, 2020
Aqeedah #3 - recorded June 14th, 2020
Aqeedah #4 - recorded June 21st, 2020
Seerah Biography of Prophet PBUH
Every Tuesday at 8pm inshaallah
Seerah #1 - recorded June 2nd, 2020
Seerah #2 - recorded June 9th, 2020
Seerah #3 - recorded June 16th, 2020
Seerah #4 - recorded June 23rd, 2020
Seerah #5 - recorded June 30th, 2020
Friday Spiritual Talks
Unconditional Anti-Discrimination - Friday June 5th
What is your life after Ramadan? - Friday May 29nd
Ramadan Quran Commentary
Tafseer of Surah Yusuf - Sheikh Abdul-Mannan Syed Nadwi - Must watch for children
Surah Al-Qassas (the Stories), Surah Ankabut (the Spider), beginning for Surah Ar-Rum (the Romans) - Sunday May 10th
If a member of your family has passed away, please read the details of the funeral procedure here.