Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatuAllahi wa barakatuhu
May peace be upon you, and God's mercy and blessings
Jumuah Khutbah Live Streaming on Fridays 1:45pm
As the masjid is generally closed, please see and hear the Jumuah khutbah live streaming, mashaAllah.
If you don't hear the audio, please press the speaker button on the video.
Please remember the Masjid is closed except for 8 people who were randomly chosen (through automatic random selection done at 10:40pm the day before), like all other prayers. Please check the salah interest form mentioned in the section below for details.
Masjid Guidelines for June 11 onward
Alhamdulillah from June 11 onward the Masjid remains open for daily prayers but only at 15% building capacity. This is true even for Jumu'ah prayers, so it is recommended that people pray at home and insha Allah they would get hasanah for being considerate in this difficult situation.
- Jumu'ah 1: khutbah begins at 1:40pm, salah ends at 2:05pm.
- Jumu'ah 2: khutbah begins at 2:30pm, salah ends at 2:50pm.
- Jumu'ah 3: khutbah begins at 3:15pm, salah ends at 3:35pm.
Guidelines for all prayers (including Jumu'ah) at the Masjid
- Bring your own mask and prayer mat. If you are uncomfortable wearing a mask, please pray at home.
- Come with Wudhu from home. Washrooms and wudhu areas are closed (except for emergencies).
- Please wear mask and maintain 2 meter physical distance at all times, even when in the parking lot.
- Please wear mask and maintain physical distances at all times, even when in the parking lot.
- Inside the Masjid, please pray only at specially marked positions to ensure physical distancing.
Your safety and well-being remain our top priority, and as such, we have put in place certain measures to ensure the health and well-being of our congregants in an effort to reduce and eliminate the possibility of the spread of the virus. We count on your continued cooperation and patience while we enforce these restrictions as per public health guidelines:
- Anyone experiencing any symptoms of illness should not attend (fever, runny nose, coughing, sneezing, etc), even if it is a mild cold.
- Those with weak immune systems and those with with chronic medical conditions (emphysema, diabetes, asthma, heart condition, COPD, etc) should stay at home.
- We highly recommend that elders with any medical condition and children under 15 years old not attend and pray at home.
- Please pray at the marked positions only, and maintain 2 meter distancing at all times: no handshaking or hugging.
- We highly recommend that sisters pray at home.
- Please leave the Masjid property and parking lot promptly after end of congregational prayers. No socializing or hanging out please, and pray sunnah prayers at home.
The volunteers at the masjid intend to do their best to enforce the social distancing rules, mask wearing, and sanitization guidelines. Anyone not following these rules will be reported to authorities for putting the entire congregation at risk.
Disclaimer While safety of the community is of utmost priority, there is still some risk present with visiting the Masjid. Each individual bears responsibility for their own actions and the Masjid or its management will not be held liable for any complications arising from your visit to the Masjid.
Parking Lot Expansion
Alhamdulillah, the project to expand our parking lot, totalling approximately $700,000, is well underway. InshaAllah this will be an important step towards the future expansion of services in the masjid.
Please donate generously, and especially take advantage of the blessings in the last few moments of the blessed month of Ramadan.